I would like to thank Rosie Kelly for nominating me for The Infinity Dreams award…Thank you! 🙂
This would be my 1st nomination for any award while blogging; I like the opportunity it presents to get to know more people.
The Award Rules:
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
11 Facts About Myself:
- Since I have become a mom a live on coffee.
- I prefer Ice coffee over the warm stuff.
- My all-time favorite movie is Matilda.
- My favorite song is “All My Life” by Kc and JoJo.
- I enjoy reading, although I rarely have the time.
- I enjoy riding 4 wheelers; I rather not drive them.
- I have a shopping problem. 🙂
- I enjoy country music.
- I have been at my current job 3 and a half years.
- I am nervous about the next “chapter” in my life.
- My favorite color is green, although I never wear it!
Questions for me
- What’s your dream car? BMW X5
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Italy
- If you could travel to any time period, what would it be? 1800’s
- What’s your favorite show? Ahh, there are so many. Law and Order: SVU
- What book would you 10/10 recommend? I don’t have one.
- Are you a morning person or night person? At this point in my life neither. haha
- How long have you been blogging for? About a year
- Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi of course!
- Dogs or cats? Neither, but if I had to choose, then cats.
- Name one goal for 2016: To finish Spring and Fall 2016 semester with a 3.5 GPA
- Name one blogging goal for 2016: To post more!
My apologies I don’t really know the criteria for being nominated & I understand there are many people who don’t participate in this, also I will not be selecting 11 people! So my Nominee’s are:
My Questions for you all:
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your dream job/ occupation?
- What motivates you?
- Your favorite pastime activity? (besides blogging) 🙂
- Do you have a bucket list?
- Sky diving or scuba diving?
- If you where a teacher, what subject would you teach?
- Whats your favorite quote/saying/phrase?
- Do you feel you accomplished everything you wanted to this year?
- What are you most looking forward to in 2016?
- Where do you want to be in 5 years?